With the AP1840e, Wacker Neuson offers the world's only battery-operated and thus wireless vibratory plates for completely emission-free compaction operation. With a battery runtime, that is sufficient for the compaction work on a full working day the AP1840e opens up new areas of applications. They are in no way inferior to their conventionally operated relatives in terms of performance. The battery plates are available with or without water tank and sprinkling system.
- Large area compaction capacity (> 800 m²), one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers