With the AP2560e, Wacker Neuson offers another battery-powered, and thus wireless vibratory plate for completely emission-free work. The AP2560e opens up a new performance class with 25 kN. With a base plate made of extremely robust spheroidal graphite cast, the AP2560e is particularly durable. With a runtime that is sufficient for a full day's work, it is in no way inferior to conventionally operated plates in terms of performance. It is particularly efficient when compacting pavestones, and saves about 70% energy costs compared to a gasoline-powered vibratory plate of the same weight class.
- One battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
- Battery and charger are available in two performace classes