With the tandem-axle rollers of the RD24 series, the articulated pendulum joint helps to achieve a uniform, very good compaction performance with simultaneous maneuverability and optimal driving stability. The end user also benefits from the intuitive operation as well as the optimal view forward to the compaction area. They are flexible in application thanks to the low machine height. The model RD24-100 O also has an oscillating drum, which makes it possible to use the roller in sensitive areas as well.
- Installed articulated pendulum joint ensures for even compaction, a high level of maneuverability and a high level of driving stability
- Optimal visual conditions due to the slim design
- Three model versions: Tandem-axle roller with 2 vibrating drums, combination roller or tandem-axle roller with oscillating drum
- Edge pressing and cutting equipment for a clean edge of the paths
- Convenient maintenance and servicing access